Already unwell? Andrographis is the herb that Pukka co-founder Sebastian Pole reaches for. It packs a real punch of strong bitter flavours and has powerful antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Taking it when you feel something coming on should nip it in the bud and prevent the use of antibiotics.
Andrographis is a powerful plant which has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to boost a weakened immune system whilst also fighting infection. It’s been proven as an effective treatment for influenza as well as upper respiratory tract infections and sore throats. It’s also used for parasite infestations in the gastrointestinal tract and urinary infections. Andrographis has a strong protective effect upon the cells of the liver, known as hepatocytes. It increases the flow of bile through the liver and its cooling and bitter qualities help to clear liver infection and inflammation.
Benefits of taking Pukka’s Andrographis:
• Ability to boost a weakened immune system whilst also fighting infection
• Increases numbers of antibodies and enhances the specific as well as the non-specific immune response
• Proven use in treating influenza, upper respiratory tract infection, sore throat and parasitic infections in the gastrointestinal tract
• Can be used safely short-term for acute infection and long-term to strengthen immunity and support the liver
• High andrographolide content
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Free from binders, fillers, gluten, dairy and soya
• Organic, natural ingredients, made using only the finest medicinal grade herbs
We have customers who swear by Pukka’s Andrographis, you will too once you see and feel the results.