It’s a Nut Roast Christmas
Fret not, if you’re vegetarian or vegan, finally, there is a tasty Nut Roast that is so easy to make that this Christmas lunch is going to be your easiest one yet. If you’re entertaining and trying to please various diets and allergies, these Nut Roasts will take the stress off your shoulders.
Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts and vegetables and all you have to do is add water and bake in the recyclable oven tray provided. Be it for lunch, dinner or as a savoury snack, they offer a great and healthier protein alternative.
How to cook Nut Roasts (2-3 portions):
• Pour contents of sachet into a bowl, add 200ml cold water, mix and let sit for 5 mins
• Transfer mix into the baking tray provided
• Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4)
• Bake for 35 to 40 mins until golden brown and cooked through
• Allow to cool a little, slice and serve as desired
We have three flavours available – Mediterranean Sundried Tomato, Country Veg & Cashew and Cashew Nut & Cranberry – Christmas has never tasted so good.