Watermelon Pizza Recipe
Yes you read that correctly, Watermelon Pizza is what summer is all about – fresh fruit served in an innovative way that is perfect for breakfast as well as an after dinner treat.
One of our favourite health and wellness websites, Well + Good, recently featured the Watermelon Pizza recipe from The Social Kitchen’s cookbook and it’s a winner with us as what is not to like? It is so quick and easy to make and will impress everyone.
- 1 small whole watermelon
- Selection of seasonal fruit: berries, plums, cherries, kiwis etc
- 5 tbsp natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp granola
- Agave or runny honey
- Cut the melon roughly an inch thick through the centre to keep the round shape.
- Cut into pieces, like it’s a pizza.
- Spoon yogurt over the pieces from the centre outwards toward the rind.
- Place your selection of fruit on top.
- Lightly sprinkle on the granola and drizzle agave or runny honey on top.