Warm harissa salmon salad with a chilli and lemon dressing
With Jersey Royal season here we thought we would share this easy and super delicious recipe from Clean Eating Alice. It is jam-packed with omega’s 3 and 6, is full of fresh seasonal ingredients and is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Warm harissa salmon salad recipe with a chilli and lemon dressing recipe:
• 100g new potatoes halved
• 100g asparagus
• 100g tenderstem broccoli
• 100g baby spinach
• A handful of fresh chopped dill
• 2 salmon fillets
• 1 tbsp harissa paste
FOR THE DRESSING
• 1tbsp lemon juice
• 1tbsp Udos Choice Ultimate Oil Blend *
• 1tbsp olive oil
• 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
• Salt and pepper
• Begin by preheating your grill. Lay your salmon onto a foiled tray, cover with harissa and little salt and pepper. Cook under the hot grill to cook for around 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through, then remove and leave to stand.
• Meanwhile, add your potatoes to boiling salted water for around 10 minutes until softened. Add your chopped asparagus and tenderstem broccoli for the final 2 minutes before draining and allowing to cool.
• Mix your dressing ingredients together, season well with salt and pepper, and set aside. In a bowl, toss together your potatoes, asparagus, tenderstem broccoli, dill and spinach and add two-thirds of the dressing before mixing until fully covered.
• Finally, break your salmon into smaller chunks and scatter over the top before finishing with the remaining dressing.
* We sell a selection of Udo’s Choice Oils.