Really Healthy Pasta
Whether you are looking for a healthier meal option or have a special dietary requirement, Really Healthy Pasta offers a seriously good pasta replacement that is organic and gluten free. Not only is it super nutritious, high in protein, iron and fibre, it tastes delicious and is ready in less than 5 minutes.
You can now enjoy your favourite pasta dish with Really Heathy Pasta which is available in five flavours: Red Lentil, Black Bean, Mung Bean, Chickpea, Buckwheat & Golden Flaxseed.
We love this recipe Creamy Avocado Spinach Mung Bean Fusilli recipe (pictured bottom left) that is so quick and easy to whip up.
- 1 x 250g packet of Mung Bean Fusilli Pasta
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup basil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pasta water
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Add the mung bean pasta to a large pan of boiling water. Reduce to simmer, stirring occasionally and cook for 4 to 5 minutes maximum. Drain well and run under cold water for a few seconds to stop cooking. Toss in a little olive oil to taste and set aside.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until it turns into a smooth sauce. Start with 3/4 cup of pasta water and add more as needed to get the consistency you want.
- Toss the mung bean pasta and the sauce into a bowl and serve immediately.
Recipe is courtesy of Really Healthy Pasta, for more recipes visit www.reallyhealthypasta.com
We now sell all five flavours in the fusilli style pasta.